Friday, October 28, 2016

Volume 6 Coming Up??

Hello (to whoever is reading this),

If you were still with me from Volume 4 to Volume 5, then you know that I wasn't too sure if I was going to publish Volume 5 stories. Well, since my plans had changed, I was able to write twelve stories when I promised ten. Since I have a little more time before I move on with my life, I am going to write Volume 6. However, Volume 6 of BF4E will be the last volume on this blog. I wish I could do more so you could witness how much my writing would improve. But I don't really see myself writing any further than Volume 6.

Therefore, for the sixth volume, I will try to write and publish fifteen stories. The stories will be based on the girls' last summer together before they head off to college. So no more of them hanging at school, chatting during lunch in the cafeteria. I guarantee that Volume 6 will be way better than the other volumes I've created. After this, I will start working on the drafts. You will find the complete works in December since I will be using November to write.

So I will see you this December for Volume 6: The Final Volume!

No comments:

Post a Comment