Monday, March 28, 2016

The Princesses of Laguna Beach (Chapter 5)

After figuring out how to bring Madeline back to life, the princesses left the Witch Belles' home and made their long journey to find a royal prince. Princess Elizabeth had one in mind so the girls followed her as she made her way to his castle through the large forest. It became a bright and shining morning by the time the girls made it to the prince's home. Princess Skylar knocked on the door and waited a few seconds for someone to open it. A man stepped out, wearing red attire. His golden crown was shining over his short, straight, ash-blond hair pointing skyward. His eyes were as blue as the sky and he had the clearest peachy skin anyone has ever seen.
He uttered in a slightly deep, slightly nasal voice, "Hi, can I help you?"
"Hi there," grinned Lizzie. "Are you a real prince?"
He pointed at his crown. "Duh."
"What's your name?" asked Skye.
"Prince Homer Andrew Peterson."
"Ha, Homer. Listen, I know this may seem weird, but that girl over there is dead."
"Oh, my God!"
"Bear with me, Homer! Okay, she's dead but she will come back to life if a prince kisses her. Will you do this favor for us?"
"I don't know. I'm not really into kissing dead people."
"Come on," said Princess Andrea. "Don't you think she's pretty?"
"Yeah."
"Alright. And if you do this, you get to have a pretty princess on your side."
"If she's a princess, then where's your crown?"
"It fell off on the way here," answered Princess Debra. "So will you do this because rigor mortis kicked in and now she's kinda hard to hold."
"Hmm... alright."
Debra used all her strength to lift Madeline so she can be as high as Homer. He walked over to her and lifted her head up by the chin with the tips of his fingers. He closed his eyes and pecked Madeline on her soft lips. Quickly, she started to open her eyes, blinking them. The girls were about to freak out. Madeline started to regain her balance and stand on her own, encouraging Debra to release her. Madeline loosened up, stretching her arms, and produced a big yawn.
"What's up, guys?" she said, looking at her friends who were about to burst with happiness. "What happened? Did I take a nap when you guys were talking? That's so weird because I only do that when I'm bored. Maybe you guys were boring me. I don't know."
"Madeline, you're alive!" Elizabeth squealed, tightly squeezing her friend.
"Of course I'm alive. I'm young and I eat healthy."
"No, Madeline," said Skylar, "you ate a poison apple and kicked the bucket. We were looking for ways to bring you back to life."
"O.M.G. Are you serious? I was dead?"
"Yeah, but you're alive now," said Debra, "all thanks to Homer."
Madeline looked at Homer and it was immediately love at first sight.
"Hello," she said seductively. "I'm Princess Madeline King if you didn't know."
"Oh, I know," Homer smiled, trying to be seductive as well.
"Did you now? Well, since you saved me, how about you come over my place and I'll make you some dinner?"
"It's seven in the morning."
"Do you wanna come over my castle or not?"
"Oh, yeah, baby."
Madeline grinned. She clasped Homer by the hands and led him into the forest in front of his castle so they can go to her house.
"She didn't say thank you, you know," noted Andrea.
"We bring her back to life and she doesn't even hang out with us," said Skylar.
"At least she's alive," said Lizzie.
"Out of what cause, Lizzie? Out of what cause?"
        Although the princesses weren't happy, they eventually found happiness again and continued to spend time with their breathing friend, Princess Madeline. Besides her friends, Madeline found joy with Prince Homer and lived happily ever after with him. So one could say that everyone had a happy ending... except for the Witch Belles. They got beat up pretty bad. Not to mention Phil; his 'pill and potion' still hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment