Friday, September 25, 2015

Volume 4 Coming Right Up...

Hello, whoever is reading this right now,

I have written three volumes on BF4E so far and I just began writing for Volume 4. My plan for this blog is to write as many stories as I can until I have to hit an abrupt stop. And by "stop", I mean "college". I am filling out applications to see which college will accept me and when that goal is met, and I should be notified by January, I may have to stop writing this blog. However, I am not saying that Volume 4 is the last volume. I basically need this blog to aid me in improving my writing skills, hoping my more advanced literature will help draw in more readers. If you read my blog, please tell other people about it. I know that I am doing so well and it would be a privilege if more people could read my improvements compared to the first volume.

Okay, so Volume 4 will not be seen until the last week of November. However, since Halloween is in a month, I might write a special story based on that concept. So before October 31, before aware of that. But the first official story will be in November. While writing, I will try to be more funnier because that is the focus: comedy. I will try to be better at description, which I promised in the first paragraph. A little spoiler alert for the next volume: love is definitely in the air yet somebody cheats. Somebody becomes famous, somebody dies and the last story of the volume will determine whether this blog will go on or not. There will 20 stories like last time so 100 chapters in total.

Just because my first story won't be until the end of October 31 doesn't mean you still can't visit my blog. I will still post some things for additional entertainment purposes. I can't wait until late November where the girls will start their first year of school as seniors. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment