Thursday, September 10, 2015

Independence Day (Chapter 2)

After all of the girls were called, they went on with their separate lives. Andrea was especially hanging out in her bedroom, organizing the shirts in the middle drawer of her dresser. After taking out all of the shirts and folding half of them, she heard music all of a sudden. It was her ringtone, "Papi" by Jennifer Lopez, blasting from her cell phone was which lighting up on her bed covered in leopard printed sheets. She stopped what she was doing and walked over to her phone. She looked at the screen, reading the name, "Kevin". She rolled her eyes and groaned before answering the call.
"What's up?" she responded.
"Hey, Andrea," Kevin replied.
"What do you want?"
"You."
"Heh, I think I'm more of a 'who' than a 'what'."
"Sorry."
"Really, what it is?"
"I just wanted to apologize."
"You apologized forty-three times. You think I'm going to just forgive you the forty-fourth time?"
"What about the forty-fifth time?"
"No, Kevin."
"But I'm actually sorry."
"That doesn't mean I should accept your apology. You said you liked me then flirted with another girl in front of me."
"I know; it was wrong. I only dig you, baby."
"As sweet as that sounds, I don't dig you anymore so you should drop it and look for Pamela 'Blanderson' since you wanted her so much."
"I don't want her... anymore."
"Oh, so you actually wanted her? No, get off the phone."
"Come on, baby. Give me another chance. I mean don't you want to be with the junior prom king?"
"Just because you're royalty means I have to come crawling back to you?"
"No but think about it."
"Oh, I've already thought about it. And I think that you should stay far away from me."
"Come on--"
"No, stay far away from me."
"We have to go to school together. I can't stay far away from you any longer."
"You can take a shortcut."
"I don't know any shortcuts."
"Then when school starts, wear a cup."
Andrea hung up on Kevin then chucked her phone on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment