Monday, May 11, 2015

The History of BF4E (Chapter 5)

"I can't believe you didn't like me when we were kids," said Lizzie.

Madeline lowered her slice of sandwich to respond to Lizzie. "I didn't not like you. I just thought you were... a bit clingy."

"Clingy?"

"But I got used to it. If I didn't like your clinginess, I still wouldn't be with you."

"That's true. But I'm not clingy!"

"Just go with it, Liz'," said Andrea.

"Is it wrong that I saw you more of a bodyguard than a companion?" asked Madeline.

"As long as you don't see me like that now."

"Then we're good." Madeline waved her sandwich in the air.

"I think it's awesome that you broke Pamela's nose," Skye remarked.

"And a thing is you didn't even hit her," said Lizzie. "You just crunched her nose."

"What can I say?" Andrea inquired. "I got hands of steel."

"I got to make sure to never make you mad."

"But let's talk about someone who can't get her nose broken like Debra Darling."

"Oh, please, I hurt like everyone else," said Debra.

"But nobody can take a punch and handle it like a champ," Madeline said, leaning on the table.

"I guess that's true."

"You had no black eye," Andrea mentioned. "No black eye! But if you did, you'd look stronger."

"Well, I pray that I don't get a black eye anytime soon."

"I know Skye wanted to give me a black eye," Madeline realized.

"That is not true," Skye responded.

"Well, you didn't like me."

"Doesn't mean I wanted to clobber you."

"Skye is definitely the same girl now as she was then," noted Lizzie.

"That's because you only knew me for a year."

Debra giggled.

"So it absolutely makes sense to why she's still so talented," commented Madeline.

"Stop it, you're making me blush," Skye said sarcastically.

"It's so thoughtful that you got Skye in a band which she happened to desire," remarked Debra.

"Hey, I thought Sean would fall in love with Skye so he could leave me alone," spilled Madeline.

Skye scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"But no, seriously, I wanted her to feel encouraged to pursue a career in music."

"Well, it helped because I wouldn't even be in a band if it wasn't for you," said Skye. "Honestly, I never had so much fun."

"Really?" asked Lizzie.

"Yeah... but I have lots of fun with you guys."

"Aw, that's what I wanted to hear," smiled Andrea.

"I'm glad we're friends," admitted Debra.

"Me, too," Lizzie grinned.

"If we stop being best friends, then there is something wrong with us," Madeline confirmed. "We are clearly made for each other."

"But what if one of us happens to find a better friend?" asked Lizzie.

Madeline frowned. "Lizzie--"

"I'm just saying; it's possible."

"Doll, we should have no reason to part," said Andrea. "Especially from Madeline, okay, because she's got money."

"I'm not rich; my parents are rich," asserted Madeline.

"Then if we do part from Madeline, let's be friends with her parents."

No comments:

Post a Comment