Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The History of BF4E (Chapter 2)

Three years has passed and Lizzie never left Madeline's side. First, she found Lizzie annoying but started to appreciate her friendship. They stayed strong friends ever since they were three. But as six year olds, they attended a third grade class together. In the middle of school hours, their teacher allowed the kids to go to the playground for recess. At the playground were another third grade class yet the kids had no problem intermingling.

Madeline and Lizzie sat together on the short wooden border of the playground. They had a thing for watching the other kids play. At a moment, they observed two girls talking to another girl, obviously of a Spanish descent.

"Who are those two girls?" asked Lizzie.

"I have no idea," answered Madeline. "They don't seem very nice."

"They remind me of the pitbulls that chased me down the street once."

"You were chased my pitbulls?"

"Down the street."

"Why?"

"That's what I asked the dogs but they kept running after me."

"At least you're okay."

"Yeah, a part of me is."

Afterwards, the two girls turned around and spotted Madeline and Lizzie. They did not hesitate to approach them.

"Oh, peanut butter, they're coming our way," Lizzie alarmed.

"No, they're not," said Madeline.

The girls, one with tan hair and white skin and the other with chestnut hair and darker skin, stood a foot away from Madeline and Lizzie.

"Hi," the girls greeted at the same time.

"I told you," whispered Lizzie to Madeline.

"Hi," Madeline greeted back.

"Where did you get that shirt?" asked the tan-haired girl.

Madeline looked down at her fuzzy pink sweater. "I don't know. My mom bought it."

"Can you ask her if she got it from 'Ugly-ville'?" the dark-skinned one questioned.

That girl and her friend laughed.

"That's a store?" asked Lizzie.

"That's not very nice," commented Madeline.

"Neither is your face, Airbud," said the tan-haired one.

"Who are you?" Lizzie questioned.

"I'm Pamela."

"I'm Mauricia," the dark-skinned girl answered.

"And you better recognize, Matilda."

"What did we do to you?" asked Madeline.

"You look too much like Lizzie McGuire," responded Pamela.

"And you look too much like her friend, Miranda," added Mauricia.

"And we frown upon that."

"Frown!"

"I thought I looked like Matilda," Lizzie remarked.

"Hey!" called the Latina girl from earlier. She walked up towards the four girls, confronting Pamela and Mauricia. "Why are you bothering them?"

"Um, we're done with you," said Pamela.

"So what? Since you're bored with me, you have to go to them?"

"Nobody told you to come here," Mauricia said.

"So why don't you go and find Boots, Dora the Explorer?" Pamela inquired.

Angered, the Latina quickly gripped onto Pamela's nose, making her squeal with pain with her head back. The Latina gave Pamela an evil look while pinching onto her nose for a long time.

"She's got my nose!" complained Pamela, holding onto the girl's arm. "She's got my pretty nose!"

The Latina let go of Pamela's nose, making Pamela jolt back and getting caught by Mauricia from behind. Mauricia, scared of what the girl would do to her, ran away while dragging Pamela with her in her arms.

"Wow, you hurt her unusually," Lizzie stood up.

"I know," said the Latina. "I'm Andrea."

"I'm Lizzie."

Madeline stood up as well. "I'm Madeline."

"Long name, right?"

"She can call me Maddie if she wants."

"Well, you can call me Andy if you want," said Andrea. "But not so much."

"Okay, Andy," said Lizzie.

"Do you want to eat a piece of candy with us?" asked Madeline.

"Eso suena bien, mi amiga," Andrea uttered.

Lizzie gasped. "Are you an alien?"

No comments:

Post a Comment