Friday, March 27, 2015

My First Keg Party (Chapter 5)

It did not take long for many teenagers inside the house to evacuate from the rooms engulfed in flames. The girls made it out safe, dragging Skye along with them who didn't even want to leave so quickly. They walked together, passing by others who were affected by the fire in their own way. Lizzie helped Madeline walk by wrapping her arm around her shoulders and holding onto it. Madeline pretty much dragged through most of the stroll.

"I can't believe you set the house on fire," Skye commented.

"Hey, I did not set the house on fire," Lizzie corrected. "I set a room on fire. There is a big difference, thank you very much."

"I'm not going to thank you for burning a room."

"Wait, I didn't burn the room! It was Debra. Debra did it."

"Not to be rude," started Debra, "but why did you say that like I could've been the only one to do that?"

"You should've stopped playing with that lighter once we saw you," stated Andrea.

"I was trying to see if I could turn it on so later I could light my candles."

"Well, you lit a big candle today."

"I had no idea that Madeline was going to breathe fire."

"I guess I'm an imagine dragon," commented Madeline, almost in a sleepy tone.

"How many drinks have you had?" asked Lizzie.

"A few."

"Define 'a few'," said Andrea.

"Like about eighteen."

"She's not going to wake up with a hangover tomorrow," said Skye. "She's going to wake up dead."

Madeline cackled. "Skye, you're so funny, you could be a chiropracting magician."

"I liked you more when you made sense."

"Poor Richard," said Lizzie.

"What does Richard have to do with this?" asked Andrea.

"It's his house!"

"Oh, yeah."

"Why did you have to drag me out?" Skye questioned.

"Sorry, but when a fire breaks out, you'd want as many of your friends out," Lizzie answered.

"I know but I didn't even get the chance to tell Jeffrey goodbye."

"Who's Jeffrey?"

"A guy I was talking to before Debra pulled me away."

"Ooh, you have a new boyfriend?"

"No. I just met him but he was very cool and funny and I miss him already."

"I'm sorry, Skye," Debra apologized. "Did you at least get his number?"

"No, not even a strand of hair to clone him."

"Clone him?" Lizzie scrunched her forehead.

"It's a joke."

"I should get used to that."

"Don't worry," said Debra. "You'll see him again."

"He doesn't go to our school and he doesn't live around here," Skye stated. "How will I ever see him again?"

"If it's fate, you two will meet once again."

"Well, fate better hurry because I miss him and I want him so let's go."

"Let's go," Madeline started to sing. "I'm talking here and now, I'm talking here and now."

"How many songs do you know!" Andrea asked.

"I feel awful that I even started the fire in Richard's house," Debra confessed. "Maybe I should go back and help him."

"Nuh-uh!" Andrea almost shouted. "You are not getting arrested!"

"But he knows it was an accident."

"Yeah, but somebody can tell him it wasn't an accident. Like Ross, who only cared about getting some tail."

"If I could get a tail, I'd get a monkey's," said Madeline.

"Zip it, Maddie."

"What are we going to tell her parents?" asked Lizzie.

"Nothing. Just leave her on the doorstep and bail. Like what Eminem said in that song."

"We're not going to listen to Eminem. Alright, we're going to listen to our heads. Now what my head suggests is that we water her down and if she's still drunk, we'll explain everything to her parents."

"Oh, you're so caring to me," Madeline cooed. "I love you, Lisa. And I love you, Annie. I love you, Dionne. I especially love you, too, Skittles. Now I got to throw up."

Madeline escaped from Lizzie's grip and ran towards the bushes. The girls flinched when they watched her vomit all over the leaves like a broken fire hydrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment