Monday, January 26, 2015

Coming Right Up...

Hello fans (or should I say 'fan'),

If you are reading my stories of this blog and like what you see (or read), please pass this on to story lovers like your friends or family. Spread the word if you please because I am not going to keep this blog up unless people are reading it like they used to. In addition, I am beginning to work on a Volume 3 for this blog. I am thinking about releasing the first story for it in March. Usually, Volumes 1 and 2 have had 12 stories each but for the third volume, I am going to create 20 stories for it. This is a big challenge for me because I am currently working on my writing skills. But I guarantee that Volume 3 will be better than Volumes 1 and 2. It will be more descriptive, funny and alluring. Spoiler alerts for the new volume: someone falls in love, there is a huge fight, interests are taken in school, someone's life changes and a special event comes up.

That is all I have to say and I will see you in late March!

No comments:

Post a Comment