Friday, August 1, 2014

Coming Up Next...

This story blog is not over. Currently, I am writing a Volume 2 for the BF4E series. It will consist of twelve stories just like Volume 1. I guarantee that Volume 2 will be funnier yet more dramatic than Volume 1. The main characters will still be the same and none of them will go away along with a few recurring characters from Volume 1. Their situations are more silly and crazy but totally normal in a sense. As a "spoiler alert" for the second volume, all I can tell you is that the girls' misadventures involve a new student, ex-boyfriends, spilled secrets and many other subjects. In addition, I will be using more elements of tragicomedy towards some of the stories since most of the stories in the last volume was not that serious, yet it will still surprise you with laughs as I intend for BF4E to do.

Volume 2 will begin in late September as the main characters begin their junior year at Laguna Beach High School. So I will see you soon for the extra days of the bizarre lives of the girls of BF4E!

No comments:

Post a Comment