Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Volume 5?

Hello to whom may be reading this,

Usually, this would be a time where I would work on Volume 5 of BF4E for to publish next month. However, I am flustered. I just recently graduated high school and working my way into college. If I go to college, there will be a chance that I won't have a computer because the computer I use every day is not mine and wherever I'm going, I have absolutely no idea if there will be any computers around. Therefore, there is a chance that there won't be a Volume 5.

But I am deciphering on that thought. I have a bad feeling about Volume 5 because I wanted to do a Volume 5 and 6. Since I obviously won't do a Volume 6, I might as well see what I can do for Volume 5. I wrote down a list of stories I could do for the fifth volume and they total up to 25 stories, which means it will take me at least 5 months to finish them if I work on them every day. Of course I have about two months left before I leave for school. So what I can do is pull a Chappelle's Show (ha-ha) and only publish a few of the stories on my list. I will pick the ones that are the most significant to me and try to write them and finish them by the end of June. For July and August, I will publish the stories and they will be the last stories for this blog.

I made plenty of tough decisions in my life but giving up this blog is really tough to me. Even though not a lot of people read the stories on this blog, I still have it because I always wanted to do a blog and I did it. I've always wanted to write and publish my works and this gives me a sense of what it is like. To whom it may concern, I don't want to stop writing stories for this blog. But I'm becoming an adult and I have to make adult decisions. I love to write and it will always be a passion of mine. Therefore, I'm going to try to give BF4E a fifth volume. If I don't, then this is the end. If it's not, don't worry; I'll give you a sign. Just come back in July and find out. I'll have my answer by then.

Thank you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment